Monday, December 14, 2009

STRESS OUT!

At last i found a good day for me to start blogging. 14/12/2009 is it a good day? Haha well... Today i find myself so free. After 1 week stress out of SPM! (7/12/2009-14/12/2009) Now i would be able to find time for myself cause i'm free~ After attending my cousin's wedding dinner on the 29th for the ladies side. Btw, on the 6th is the real one in Pavillion KL but i didn't attend cause on the 7th having Ekonomi exam. How nice if i attend? Cause of my exam hold family can't go. Haizzz. Well well well... (Past is Past) After the last day of exam OMG i feel like flying, but fine after that i went home take a shower than straight shoot to my cousin's house thought of going Airport-KLIA with my mum and aunt to fetch my aunt back from Australia but unfortunately they went off cause waiting for my cousin bro showering like (Zha Bo) only, so slow! Hahaha. Later i open Facebook i realised on the 8th is Joshua's birthday. After they reached Klang we went for makan-makan. Well... after dinner without mummy's information i straight tell her that i'm staying at Kevin's house telling her going here going there on the next day. But unfortunately ended up in AEON. We waited for Joshua about 3pm he came. We went Old Town for lunch. After that his cousin came then we straight shoot up to Genting around 5 with his close friends. LOL. Btw, Genting is a boring place. Saw many 'jio bu' but all also older than me. Swt... Around 2am we came down go Damansara 'lim teh' than straight go SINO NET at Bukit Tinggi till 6am in the morning. KNS next morning can't wake up. Haha. Ohhh nonono! Just realised 1 week fly like nobody business. At last i'm back home on my lovely bed. Haha. Time really kills man! Now i'm already after form5. Awww... what should i do next? I feel like working part time, taking driving license, bkb training under a coach from overseas, going for GYM with Kiki and Susu but do it really work? Hope GOD really showers my dreams~ :)))
That's all for today! :DDD

Kevin & Me in Aeon


No comments:

Post a Comment